How are you feeling today?

Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

Having a love life in ur own dreams, worth it?

Hey guys..............xxxxxxxxxxXX

I guess u all wish to love ur dream girl or guy like in a fairytale story??me too.....of course^^

But the Question today is...."Will it come true???"

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, 50% = YES AND 50% = NO

GUYS, NO WORRIES.....cos it all depend on urself.....IF u say u can, u will definitely find the.......

HAPPINESS in LIFE............

****LOVE is actually something very beautiful in LIFE....because of THREE things.....

1. There is LOVE, there is PAIN.

2. There is LOVE, there is PATIENCE.

3. There is LOVE, there is TOLERANCE.

.......................SO, guys have those three things, and u will love ur dream one forever, ever after...

ME, too promise myself will put all those three things in me because I love U, ****^^.............

Before I end this blog, I will share with u, GUYS , this piece of poem which i wrote myself for her

to show her how much I LOVE her^^..........

****BUT, GUYS, if u need my help to write one for ur beloved ones,,,,,,

JUST write me ur emails in the post comment area.....THKS GUYS,,,,,,,,,,LOVE YA ALL@@@@@@@...........

THE POEM GOes..................

THE LAST GOODBYE......

Time passes too fast,
I still remember how it starts,
The day we meet each other,
I will remember forever................

Each time I close my eyes,
Her face appears in my mind,
Without her I won't be fine,
CoZ i believe her love is mine.........

Whenever She says goodbye,
It makes both of us cry,
But my love for her will never die,
Even she says the LAST GOODBYE........

xxxxxxxxTHX, GUYS , for viewing........more blogs coming up NEXT>>>>>>>>>SEE YA........

-----------------------------PEACE OUT-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: